My $3,500 wedding--the breakdown! Very pic heavy!
Here's my breakdown..Wedding was October 8th, on Saturday, at 5pm. We had a full meal AND alcohol, and a guest list of around 60ish! The theme was Country Chic. How did I do EVERYTHING for around 3 grand?? Well, I am an excellent online shopper and I buy as much as I can on sale. I google search coupon codes for EVERYTHING! I'm also a bit of a DIY queen. ;)
I am doing the breakdown as best I can and including a few pros and non pros for your enjoyment! :P For more pics of our special day, go to http://gingeranderic.weebly.com
Ceremony venue- FREE- mom's front yard
- Reception venue- FREE- mom's barn. There is a pretty wooden fence and horses right beside it.
- Invitations-$150 including shipping- Vistaprint. 100 invites, rsvps and thank you's, with envelopes for all. I searched coupon codes AND got them on sale.
- Photography- $350- found an AMAZING photographer that was desperate for business in a big town close by that has a LOT of competition lol Free e-pics, full coverage of ceremony and reception, all pics edited and put on cd and rights to them. She brought in an extra photog to do pics at our DIY photobooth and will put all of them on cd as well.
- Dress- $261- ebay- David's Bridal 9V9743- Still in stores and priced at $550
- Jewelry- $160-splurged lol BEAUTIFUL Swarovski crystal and pearl necklace and earrings from LuLuSplendor on etsy
- Bouquets- $360-another huge splurge lol from The Artsy Butterfly on etsy. handmade fabric flowers..omg you must look her up!
- Shoes-$23 for 2 pairs-payless.com with buy one get one 1/2 off and a google searched coupon code for another 15% off. I the DIY'd them to make them fabulous! I wore them for the ceremony, and my cowgirl boots for the pics. :P
- Tables/chairs rentals- $350- more than I planned but I didn't feel like driving over an hour the day before the wedding to pick them up. :/ We are using the same chairs for ceremony and reception since it is at the same venue, just have some guys pick them up and move them.
- Linens for 8- 5' rounds, 8-4' rounds, 3- 8' banquets, 80 chair covers- about $250- I bought used linens from weddingbee and projectwedding brides. There are NO linen rental companies in my area!!
- 80 burlap chair sashes, 20" wide burlap runners for ALL tables, and 50' burlap aisle runner- $180 for material, $12 for thread, and free labor because I made them myself. :D
- Food- $495 including gratuity- country buffet catering for 60 people-we had 2 meats, and a whole bunch of sides!!
- Cakes- my dad is gifting this to us-My step-aunt makes cakes and I know she gave him a great price.