my dresses are here! *with pics*
I received my dresses today and the first thing I thought was sharing my experience with all of you because all the reviews have been very helpful!
I ordered WWD009S7 in 8 Rose quartz, and WWD006ZF in 116 blush on Feb 10, 2013 (during New Year). The ordered was confirmed Feb 16. The desses were shipped March 21 and I received them March 25. All this time seemed like an eternity to me. Tracking information was available through FedEx. They require indirect signature but I left a note so they left the package by the door. It traveled by air from China to Alaska, then ground. It took 4 days to cross the Pacific Ocean and the US (I live in UP Michigan) including the weekend!
Customer service people always took less than 24 hours to reply my e-mails. Although I did not bother them too much, I did have a few questions. Which is one of the issues I have now. The lingeries are on sale so I ordered a few items on March 16, and asked them to ship them together, then I realized I spent almost $500 and it's not even my wedding dress yet (one is for my sister's wedding and the other for my engagement party)! anyway I only received the dresses, not the lingeries. Also, they said they would say on the box the value of the package is $50 but they said it costs $150. I read other people have paid custom fees due to product import so now I'm worried..
Here are the pics! If you have specific questions let me know! A few things to clarify, the dresses were custom-ordered but they are too big and long, partly my fault because I lost 4 pounds and added one extra inch to my measurements.. Also I did not have anybody to adjust the lace-up but hope you like the pictures!
1) These were the dresses I ordered
2) They came in a 3.5kg box
3) Carefully folded in a Dressily Me bag
4) WWD006ZF in 115 blush. This dress is heavy, I would say 2.5 kg (~ 5.5lb)
5) Close-up of the embroidery
6) The lace-up back
7) Both dresses come with that piece of fabric to cover your back (it goes behind the lace-up), extra beadings, and that convenient bag for traveling, storing your dress (or shoes!)
8) WWD009S7 in Quartz Rose. Not as pink as I imagined, not satin stretch as advertised. Has some little holes because of the pins and needs a good press to fix the fabric..
9) Fits better than the other one but I was able to wear it even with the tightest lace-up so I know I could get a better figure/fit if it were tigther.
10. Finally the last one!