My Dressilyme Dress Review-Part 2
I ended up buying 2 dresses from the same company. Both are custom orders and I am 150% happy with them.
- They took my custom order and gave me a reasonable quote of $230 to make my dress.
- They worked within my horrificly tight time frame of 30days!!! My dress was completed with pictures to confirm by day 22.
- I spoke with them on the phone and their English is perfect. No problems discussing my concerns and my wishes.
- The site is set up so you can have easy contact and receive email notices to check for updates. I liked that very much.
- My dress is PERFECT for me. I love the images and can tell that it will fit my short frame nicely.
- The fabric is 2 layres tulle, satin, lace appliques, and beading.
- It looks inspired by the original and not over done.
- None. I have had a great experience working with them and really appreciate the way both my wedding dresses have turned out.
Now for pics.
My Inspiration Picture
There are some differences but they are per my request.
Lace up (corset back)
White instead of Ivory
I think the scalloped neckline is slightly different but I like their take on it.
So ladies thats my opinon about my company Dressilyme. I hope this review helps anyone considering a custom gown.