I need some advice please!!
So... I'm pretty sure I'm getting my period... which is a giant bummer because we only have 2 cycles left after this of TTC and that will make a year.... :'( I'm trying VERY hard to stay optimistic... but I need some help!! :)
For anyone reading this thread (previous mommas, expecting mommas, us TTC-ers), I would love some input (especially the previous mommas and currently expecting) of what do you think I can do differently to increase my chances of TTC the next two rounds??
Here is what I'm doing currently:
- Cut out 90% of caffeine (I'm talking maybe a coffee or soda once a week... if that, when I used to have one a day)
- Prenatals & B-6 to lengthen my LP
- Water water and more water
- Diet - 90% healthy foods (again, once in awhile I'll give myself a treat)
- Exercise - Exercising 4-6 times a week (hoping the diet and exercise will help me lose some weight which I think will help as well).
- Temping and OPKing
- Using Preseed as necessary
- This last cycle I used a castor oil pack every few days (when I remembered) and a fertility massage.
If anyone has any input/thoughts that would be great!!! I am going out of my mind that it still hasn't happened yet (I understand others it has taken longer, so please don't think I'm complaining, I just need advice) and I need some thoughts/feedback on what I could be doing wrong and what else might help :)