Weekly Check-in ~ June 25th
It's officially summer! FX for lot's of BFP's during the summer. As long as it isn't too hot and humid to BD. lol. Or at least ensure the "boys" are kept cool. How is everyone?
It's CD 9 of our first TTC cycle, but I'm not getting too amped up yet since I tend to O on CD 23. I'm actually trying to forget we're now officially TTC, but I can't seem to just push it out of my mind. DH is super happy we're actively TTC, so that's really nice.
I've been reading a lot on LPD, and I know we shouldn't self-diagnose online but health care here won't bat an eye at my issues until I have longstanding BFN's. After 4 post-BCP cycles, and remembering what they used to be like, I'm afraid I could have it comparing my charts and symptoms. Do you think this is too much supplementation in the mean time?
- eating healthy. working out. trying to maintain my 14lb weightloss from earlier this year.
- a probiotic every morning (as well as eating good quality yogurt once a day)
- B6 in hope that it helps my LP (although I may give up on this after this cycle, because after 4 months it doesn't seem to be helping)
- vitamin C (I've heard it helps with regulating hormones)
- Vitex/Chasteberry (supposed to be good for LPD and hormone regulation)
- cinnamon supplement (I see a chinese dr/acupuncturist and she said I should be including cinnamon in my diet regularly, and it has a ton of health benefits so why not)
- a pregnancy omega (that includes DHA)
- drinking a large mug of raspberry leaf tea from CD1-O
I don't want to do anything detrimental, but I'd rather try to beat this naturely if I can. Or at least when a dr. will give me the time of day tell them how many changes I've already made, so it obviously is beyond my control.