I know you were looking for other recipes in which to use some of your leftover chipotles. We had these chipotle turkey burgers tonight...we've had them many times actually...and they're really good! I up the chipotle amount just a bit but they are really good and moist! Thought I'd share!
- 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1/4 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
- 5 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate. Place the ground turkey, onion, cilantro, chipotle chile pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, seasoned salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Form into 4 patties.
Cook the hamburgers on the preheated grill until the turkey is no longer pink in the center, about 4 minutes per side. Place the mozzarella slices on the patties 2 minutes before they are ready. Serve on the toasted buns.