Simple Save the Dates
You will need:
- Cardstock in two shades (packs of cardstock scraps at Joann Fabrics for $3.99)
- Clear vellum
- Brads (JoAnn Fabrics - 25 for $1)
- Rubber stamp (ACMoore)
- Ink (ACMoore)
- Double-sided tape or glue dots
- Choose cardstock in two different colors. (I chose blue and ivory to match our wedding colors)
- Cut bottom cardstock to 4.5” x 3.5” and top cardstock to 4” x 3”
- Print save the date information on vellum and cut to 3.5” x 2.5”.
- Use rubber stamp and ink to stamp pattern on top cardstock. (It helps to choose a lighter color for the top cardstock and darker colored ink so that it will show through the vellum overlay)
- Use brads in the top corners of the vellum to attach it to the center of the top cardstock.
- Use glue dots to attach top cardstock/vellum to the center of the bottom cardstock. (the bottom layer of cardstock will hide the back of the brads)
That's it! Simple and cute save-the-date cards that are very inexpensive and can be personalized to suit any colors or theme!!