Vellum Votive Wraps with Love Quotes
These DIY vellum votive wraps are easy to make and are a great way to add warmth and romancce to your reception tables!
You will need:
- Clear glass votives (I bought a pack of 12 poured glass votives at ACMoore for $9.99)
- Clear vellum sheets
- Rubber stamps
- Double-sided tape
- Heavy cardstock to make pattern
- Wrap vellum around votive and trace with pencil to create pattern for your vellum wraps. Trace onto heavy cardstock so you have a heavy-duty pattern. (Some votives are wider at the top, which means your vellum pattern will curve slightly.
- Trace your pattern onto vellum and use scissors to cut out your votive wrap.
- Use your rubber stamp and ink to create your desired design on your votive wraps. (I used a quote in the center and various colors of snowflakes around the quote)
- Attach double sided tape ot the ends of your vellum on the back.
- Wrap vellum around votive and smooth taped edges. (It may take some adjusting to get the vellum to line up just right, but after several you will be a pro!)