I chose the Orchard design, in black, because it so classic and beautiful. All of my friends would look amazing in it, and there's so much you can do to style it for any occasion, from a cocktail party to a day of running errands.
While our June 2011 wedding is probably not the best time for black, I was planning on picking it for bridesmaid dresses anyway because 1) everyone already has one; 2) if they don't, they need one; 3) it's the most flattering; 4) it's the easiest to re-wear; and 5) I'm not having colors anyway!
So without further ado, here's my re-wear inspiration board (I want this outfit badddd):
- Dress-- Orchard from 57Grand: Any bridesmaid would be thrilled with a simple LBD that they can style however they want for the wedding and for summers to come.
- Hat-- Rat-a-Tat-Hat from Modcloth.com: Perfect for a sunny day, a bad hair day, or both!
- Bag-- Vintage straw bag, found on Love To Know: Lightweight and roomy so as not to slow you down.
- Shoes-- Steve Madden Women's Sysco from Shoes.com: Comfortable and sassy. It really doesn't get any better than that!
- Watch-- Unisex FL46LB Mini Plasteramic Watch by Toy Watch on Amazon.com: Playful as all get-out. Coaxes a smile out of you every time you check the time-- even if you're running late.
- Scarf-- It's a Crewel, Crewel Scarf from Modcloth.com: An adorable piece that cuts out the need for a necklace AND a cardigan! Too hot? Just pimp your handbag with it, instead!
- Earrings-- End of the Rainbow from Anthropologie: Delicate and statement-making at the same time. Truly wear-with-anything earrings.