- Etching Cream; I bought a bottle at Michaels, about $25.00 regular price
- Soft Paintbrush
- Tape; I highly suggest going to a drug store and picking up some hospital tape, or asking a nurse friend to bring you home a roll. Because you can tear it with you hands, on any area on the tape, it sped the process up IMMENSLY! Also it isn't super sticky so it peels off nicely after.
- Glasses; I found these wine glasses at dollarama for $1.25
What to Do:
- For the names, I lined them up on the back of the stencil sheet where there was a straight line I could use as a reference. I then using tape peeled it off and placed it onto the glass. Make sure you tape around all the letters so you only get the engraving where you want it
- After leaving it on for one minute (if you leave it on for longer it can start to bleed through and won't look as clean), rinse with warm water. Done!