Reno Wedding Favors
Your family and friends will be appearing from all directions to help you and your groom celebrate the “big day.” They’ll laugh, they’ll cry, and they’ll give you their undying support. One small gesture that you can make to thank your friends and loved ones comes in the form of thoughtful wedding favors. From delicious treats they can indulge in to potted succulents to small mementos that they’ll cherish, browse a few different retailers to compare items before deciding on your Reno wedding favors.
Reno Wedding Favors: Edible Treats
- Sweets Handmade Candies- Find german chocolate, Kahlua, or Raspberry truffles, Tahoe Turtles (pecans and caramel dipped in Belgian white or dark chocolate), and chocolate-dipped fruit – it’s a wedding favor wonderland at Sweets. Choose from the one or two piece wedding favor truffles that come in gorgeous boxes for $5.50. Wedding boxes can be personalized for an additional cost. Your guests’ mouths will be watering when they spy these adorable and tasty Reno wedding favors. Visit the store on South Virginia Street.
- The Candy Barrel on East 2nd Street provides delicious candy favors. Keep them in mind if you should plan a candy buffet for your wedding.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate on Mae Anne Avenue can provide you with decadent chocolates that your guests will truly enjoy.
Reno Wedding Favors: Sweet Mementos
If you’d rather give your guests something that they can hold onto for many years, consider the local gift shops, where you can find anything from rich scented candles to personalized frames that are perfect for a snapshot of you and your groom.
- Beverly’s Gifts on North Virginia Street can help you find memorable gifts that your guests will adore.
- Hidden Treasures on West 2nd Street has a plethora of tasteful gifts to choose from that would make perfect Reno wedding favors.
DIY Reno Wedding Favors
Use your own creativity and imagination to create handmade wedding favors for your guests. Visit one of the local craft stores (Michaels on Kietze Lane or Ben Franklin Crafts on Plumb Lane) to find supplies and inspiration. DIY potted succulents an also be unique favors that double as added reception decor!
Sweets Handmade Candies