Whether you crave a set of fine china, enjoy shopping at a particular store, or prefer eco-friendly products – the places where you set up your wedding registry will affect the kind of gifts you receive for your special day. Today, a wedding registry handles much more than the basic toaster, crock-pot, and blender that newly married couples in the past once received. With options in donating to a specified charity to scoring a pair of pricey Bulova watches – the wedding registry of today has taken on a new meaning.
Where will you register for your wedding? A collection of suggestions are found below:
Food and Wine
Treat your love for gourmet treats and a relaxing bottle of wine by creating a wedding registry with a retailer that specialized in food and wine, such as:
• 67 Wine: Through the convenience of email, guests can check online for your wine and glassware preferences – ordered through this New York City-based retailer.
• Wally's: In-store or online listings for a wedding registry at Wally's alerts friends and family of the different kinds of wine accessories, gourmet food, glassware, and bottles of wine that tickle your fancy.
China and Dinnerware
After you've prepared a succulent meal for your sweetheart, you'll thank yourself for creating a wedding registry at a retailer that offers china and dinnerware, such as:
• Ceramica: Crafted in Italy, browse the colorful options in ceramic tableware that adds a decorative touch to any dinner meal.
• Fortunoff: A wedding registry with Fortunoff delivers a 10% discount on wedding bands and gifts for your attendants.
• Simon Pearce: With unforgettable classic and contemporary handblown glass and handmade pottery, Simon Pearce also offers complimentary gifts for registrants.
Home Décor and Furniture
Dress your home with trendy pieces of furniture and alluring home décor by establishing a wedding registry at a retailer that provides housewares, like some of the following options:
• Bed Bath & Beyond: This store focuses on elevating the bedroom and bathroom of a newly married couple with everything from rugs, towels, and electric toothbrushes to decorative mirrors, luxurious sheet sets, and inviting wall hangings.
• Moss: With a signature modern style, Moss outfits the home of newlyweds with classy dishes and furniture.
• Crate & Barrel: Both in-store and online wedding registry is offered through Crate & Barrel, which supplies an array of chic table linens, unforgettable glassware, and contemporary furniture pieces. Don’t forget to take advantage of the free announcement cards.
• Finnstyle: Modern furniture, tableware, and jewelry with a Finnish twist.
Also, don't forget these additional wedding registry standouts for the home: Pier 1 (perfect for throw pillows and window treatments), Pottery Barn (tableware and other items offering classic America styles) and Tiffany & Co (china patterns and charming sterling-silver picture frames).
Get started with your wedding registry!