Don't you hate when you are at a bridal shower/wedding or any happy event and you get caught up in the festivities, put your drink down, and then have no idea which one is yours? We've got the solution to this pesky problem with this handy DIY project -- and they're so cute to boot!
1. Assorted decorative papers
3. Glue - a glue stick works best for most papers
4. Wooden skewers or drink stirrers
5. Alphabet stickers - should coordinate with papers
1. Cut decorative papers into 1" by 2" rectangles.
2. Apply glue and fold in half around tops of wooden skewers. Let dry.
3. Place flags and sheets of alphabet stickers next to drinks and allow guests to mark a flag with their initial - a first initial for a smaller gathering like a bridal shower, or first and last initials for larger events (if you go the second route, be sure to buy stickers that are appropriately sized).