Want a clever way to ask your closest friends to be bridesmaids in your wedding? Or want to say a special thank you for being part of your big day? These collage bridesmaid cards are little pieces of art!
Decorative elements: Doilies, Ribbon, Glitter, Dress, bouquet or other motif cut out from pattern envelopes, advertisements, catalogs or found clip art
1. Fold card stock in half and cut to size in order to fit in envelope. If hand delivering, you can use a smaller sized envelope as shown.
2. Decorate with papers and other details. Possible ideas:
- Use a sewing machine to add extra texture around border of card. If sewing through two layers of paper, be sure that papers are glued together (and dried completely) before sewing over them.
- Use glitter to highlight details or accents
3. Inscribe a greeting inside. Use as "will you be my bridesmaid?" cards, or to thank your attendants for being a part of your wedding.