These darling, candy-striped flower arrangements could be used as favors for a bridal shower or at a bridesmaid's luncheon. We filled vintage teacups with yellow and pink roses and then placed a cheery flag in each arrangement! The best part is that the tea cups can be used forever after the flowers fade away.
You will need:
-Old tea cups (we found ours at a thrift store for less than $5)
-2 small roses, 1 large rose, 1 dahlia bud, 1 stem of sedum per arrangement
1. Fill tea cups with cold water.
2. Cut stems of roses about 1 inch short and placed them in the teacup.
3. Fill in the space between the roses with sedum and then added a dahlia bud poking up out of the side.
4. Cut a piece of cardstock about 1.5 inches wide and 8 inches long.
5. Fold the cardstock in half and cut a v in the end so it looks like a ribbon.
6. Tape a long toothpick to the inside of the flag and then wrote in a calligraphy pen on each flag.
7. Display the teacups at the entrance to your event. We chose a candy-striped cotton to echo the colors of the teacups and roses.