Photo by Brett Arthur Photography
Planning a cold-weather wedding? Consider these little touches to help keep your guests warm and cozy during your wedding celebration.
1. Blankets Provide each guest with a snuggly blanket during the ceremony or at the reception. It’s a totally useful favor, plus will help fight off the chill in the air.
Photo by Michelle Warren Photography
2. Bonfire and S’mores A crackling fire just screams cozy romance, and delicious s’mores provide both a fun end-of-the-night activity and a sweet treat!
Photo by Alixann Loosle
3. Pashminas and Shawls They make a great bridesmaid gift, or you can go all-out and provide inexpensive shawls for all of your guests as favors.
Photo by Allison Davis Photography
4. Candles Everywhere! Not only do they look totally romantic, but an abundance of candles provides added warmth to your ceremony or reception space.
Photo by Aaron Watson Photography
5. Warm Drinks As you guests head out into the chilly night air, provide them with hot coffee, cider, or hot cocoa to help warm their hands and bellies.
Photo by Gerber + Scarpelli Photography
Looking for more winter wedding ideas? Check out these winter real wedding photos!