Photos By: Chelsea Fuss
How sweet would it be to have all of your guests sporting a colorful corsage! Here's how to create them.
- One stem per guest (carnations, roses and dendrobium orchids all work well for this project)
- Traditional paper florist ribbon
- Corsage pins
- A sign with instructions for guests
1. Cut each stem down to one inch.
2. Tie ribbon around and trim the ends.
3. Secure with a corsage pin.
4. Arrange on a table cloth or tray with an extra dish of pins and a sign with instructions.
A tip: Prep the flowers the evening before and keep in the fridge until the event.
These corsages will make your guests feel special and will bring color to your photos!