by Olivia Kanaley
- Wire berry garland (one 4 ft garland makes 5-6 wreaths)
- Natural floral wire
- Shipping tags
- Wire cutters
- White glue
- Clear glitter
1. Cut an 18" length of floral wire using wire cutters and form it into a circle about 2.5" in diameter as shown.
2. Snip sprigs from a wired berry garland and wrap them around the floral wire frame.
3. Continue until the wreath has berries all the way around.
4. Brush on white glue with a paintbrush and sprinkle with clear glitter. Let dry.
5. Tie on a tag with guest's name and table number.
Your escort wreaths will be a memorable memento from your winter wedding!