Browsing through the beautiful bridal collections of JLM Couture, we were particularly taken by how many gowns in the Spring 2014 collections featured stunning back designs. From illusion lace to bejeweled keyholes, there were so many pretty styles we couldn't resist sharing a few of our favorites.
1. An open back flanked by jeweled panels (Gown by Hayley Paige)
2. A unique twist on the traditional keyhole (Gown by Jim Hjelm)
3. A romantic one-shoulder style (Gown by Jim Hjelm)
4. A touch Southern, don't you think? (Gown by Tara Keely)
5. Sweet—and just a touch sexy. (Gown by Tara Keely)
Also related: 6 Draped Backs We Adore.