From colorblocked florals and feather fans to towering branches and cascading blooms, here's a look at the most fabulously inventive centerpieces we've seen in 2103!
1. Monochromatic wildflower arrangements in blue glass vases.
Photo by Theo Milo Photography
2. A towering tropical topiary bursting with palm fronds.
3. A glamorous structured centerepiece featuring an avalanche of white Phalaenopsis orchids.
4. A "T" shaped arrangement of romantic red, blush and white roses with gold accents and greenery.
5. Dramatic, sky-high white branches with hanging crystals and magenta orchids.
6. A fresh floral table runner fashioned with peonies, roses and hydrangeas in spring green, perky pink and elegant ivory.
7. A dreamlike cloud of puffy white hydrangeas and fluttering ribbons.
8. A brilliant ball of jewel-toned blooms topped with a dramatic peacock feather fan.
9. An architectural display featuring crisscrossing birch branches and rustic blooms.
10. Peach and pink pomanders perched in silver branches with hanging glass votive holders.
11. An electric pink arrangement of abalone pearl peonies, anthurium, pincushions, and two-toned roses.
12. Gigantic sprays of cheerful cherry blossom branches displayed in silver flute vases.
13. An overflowing mix of dahlias, hydrangeas, antique roses, and cymbidium orchids in colorblocked pastels.
14. A whimsical canopy of cascading greens, drooping vines, and colorful roses.
15. Tall shoots of gnarled branches embellished with greenery, ivory blooms and miniature votives.
16. Fresh white hydrangeas and crisp yellow leaves displayed in lemon-filled glass jars and birch-wrapped buckets.
17. An asymmetrical arrangement of brittle leaves and viburnum berries, accented with wildflowers and bright pink peonies.
We can't wait to see all the creative creations to come in 2014!