There are so many great ways to put a creative twist on your wedding bouquet, from changing up the shape of the arrangement to incorporating bold blooms, exotic greens or fun accents like feathers and fruits. Here are our top ten favorite looks to inspire your unique bridal bouquet!
1. Vibrant orange ranunculuses splay from this arrangement to give it a wild, energetic feel.
2. A pair of king proteas, clusters of seeded eucalyptus and cascading greens make for a romantic, exotic look.
3. Pinecones and cotton are perfect picks for a unique fall or winter wedding bouquet.
Photo by Michael Radford
4. We're loving this heart-shaped arrangement of pinks and purples!
Photo by Kay English
5. Peacock feathers, thistle and a single oversized succulent make a serious statement and a gorgeous color combo to boot!
Photo by This Modern Romance
6. This cheerful arrangement of garden roses, honeysuckle and thistle is speckled with colorful buttons!
7. This eco-friendly arrangement is packed with lettuce, thistle, moss, succulents and curly willow branches.
8. Long pheasant feathers, ferns and big coral dahlias work beautifully together in this rustic-glam bride bouquet.
Photo by Cluney Photo
9. This single white glamelia rose proves less can be more when it comes to statement bouquets. One of our all-time favorites!
10. Finally, colorful fruit makes a lovely bouquet accent. We can't get enough of this stunning arrangement of poppies, peonies and - surprise! - pomegranates!