Wedding dress, suit and tie, florist, caterer, rentals, dj or band -- check, you've got the basics covered! But there are plenty of different ways to spend your budget. In case you don't want any detail to go unnoticed, check out these must-have ideas that will have serious "wow" impact on your guests:
1. Comfy Lounge - Not everyone likes to dance, so create a home away from home away outside the tunes complete with couches, chairs, pillows, blankets, and maybe, a fire.
Photo: Ryan Ray
2. Beverage/Bar Display - Nothing's sweeter than a signature drink at your designated dressed up station.
Photo: onelove photography
3. Late Night Snacks - Just when you though hors' doeuvres and dinner were enough. Think again. Order in your favorite local fares, so no tummies are left hungry.
Photo: Emily Steffen Photography
4. Mood Lighting - Give your venue space a little (or a lot) of romantic ambiance with string lights, lanterns, or candles.
Photo: Abby Rose
5. Unique Tablescape - It's all about personal touches that define you as a couple. Examples: Use grandma's vintage china, incorporporate photos of each guest as their place cards, or have fun facts on napkins.
Photo: Nine Photography
6. Special Entertainment - Now, this doesn't mean merely a DJ or band. Consider adding extras like a Mexican mariachi band, Irish riverdancers, celebrity impersonators, and magicians or face painters for the kids.
Photo: Julie Saad Photography
7. Photo Booth Backdrop - This double-duty concept works wonders. Not only will guests pose with props at least once during the night but also will be able to take home their snapshots as favors. Bonus: It's great for mingling!
Photo: June Lion