We've seen the "choose a seat, not a side" sign one too many times these days. But that's okay -- it's quite popular! If you're looking for other fast and easy phrases to inject shots of personality, consider these whimsical (and quite awesome) ideas instead:
1. IT'S PARTY TIME! - Ask your ring bearer to strut down the aisle in style with a big smile because after all, it's what every guest is thinking.
Photo: Troy Grover Photographers
2. LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN - Yes, there will be ups and downs and everything in between.
Photo: Ooh! Events
3. LET'S DO THIS THING - Direct guests with arrows to make sure they know where they're going.
Photo: Jodi Miller Photography
4. THIS IS OUR NEXT CHAPTER - Marriage, obviously. It takes two not one.
5. MUTUAL WEIRDNESS FOREVER - Celebrate how perfect you are for each other -- no pun intended.
Photo: Leslie Barbaro Photography
6. YEE HAW - Fit for a rustic-themed farm wedding with line dancing. Wear 'em cowboy boots!
Photo: Paper Antler
7. COWABUNGA - Surf's up if you're having a beach wedding along the sea shores.
Photo: Brio Art by Katie Fears
8. COME AWAY WITH US - Proclaim your favorite quote or song lyric.
Photo: Ulmer Studios
9. FEAST! - After all, it's the best part of the reception, right? Digging in.
Photo: Erin Lindsey Images
Related: View more wedding signs here >>