Since we're having three flower girls, I wanted something unique for the third to carry down the aisle. I saw the idea of a banner and knew it was something we needed to do! (inspired by HMM)
- 2 yards white fabric
- Iron-on transfer sheets
- Satin ribbon
- Iron-on fusing tape (not needed if you have a sewing machine)
- Wooden dowel cut to 16"
- 2 wooden endcaps
1. Prepare your materials by cutting a wooden dowel to 16" and painting in the color of your choice
2. Print your message using mirror setting on your printer
3. Cut out words very closely because it leaves a little of the residue behind
4. Cut your fabric to the following dimensions: 17.5" by 40"
5. Using the iron-on fusing tape, create a 1" hem on all sides
6. Cut the ribbon to length and use iron-on fusing tape to secure to edge of banner
7. Position words on banner (double and triple check) and use the iron to secure them on the fabric
8. Use fabric glue to make a pocket for the dowel to slide through and you're done!