From PW'er Calli:
For my fabulous DIY ladies...here are our table numbers...im SO happy with how they turned out!
We decided to DIY our table numbers. I wanted to figure out how to use our epics in different ways and corks!
So how I did it......
1) Chose the photos i wanted out of 269 images :)
2) Went into photo shop and added numbers to the top left or right of each photo, in coordinating colors
3) Put onto USB and went to photo store... got images printed on 4x6 double sided thick photo paper
Cork Stand Portion
1) Organize your corks on the table, and create piles of 9.
2) Using a hot glue gun start by gluing each cork in the middle and push them together creating the base. Base should be 4 wide. Continue gluing, moving onto the 2nd level. Use glue on the bottom and centre and press together, same with the top.
TIP* for the 2 top ones make sure that they fit together at the top without much of a gap so you can slide the table number inbetween.
The Finished product...*sidenote..we tried out 2 different sizes but liked the smaller one.