From PW'er mcbride14:
DIY cupcake stand by my awesome husband. We had a hard time looking for a fall/rustic cupcake stand that will not look like a Christmas tree.
So we've decided to make our own and this is the design we came up with. I love it! I didn't have to worry about getting all the cupcakes on a stand.
- cupcake stand is 42 in. round. We put it on a 48 in round table.
- has 3 tiers
- tallest tier/platform is 12 inches high
- garland and lights (orange and purple) around the whole stand and around the pillars
- fits about 120 cupcakes including the spaces on the three wood slices
- the stand is covered with fabric
- the pillars are covered with burlap fabric and fall garland