-(15) 2.5 inch silk ranunculus heads
-(15) 2 inch silk ranunculus heads
-4 inch white styrofome ball
-12 inch crystal strand
-Crystal dragonfly bouquet stick
1. Take crystal stand and hot glue it to the styrofome ball. Make sure to use a generous amount of glue so the strand will hold.
2. Please allow 30 minutes for glue to set completely before adding flowers.
3. remove flower heads from stems.
4. Add a generous amount of hot glue to the back of the flower head and attach to ball.
5. Please allow 5 minutes for glue to get.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 untill your ball is completely covered.
7. Once the ball is completely covered with flowers, it is time to add the crystal dragonly bouquet stick.
8. Snip the metal stem of teh dragonfly bouquet stick with wire cutters so that the stick will only be approx 2 to 3 inches long.
9. Add a bit of hot glue to the back of the dragonfly bouquet stick.
10. Place stick where ever desired and press lightly. Allow 5 to 10 minutes to adhere.
Voila!!!! You have just made a pomander.