- (2) 8x11 sheets of metallic card stock
- (2) 8x11 sheets of plain card stock
- Paper cutter
- PowerPoint or Microsoft Word program
- Rubber stamp
- Metallic pigment ink
- 2mm swarovski crystals
- Glue stick
-Tacky All Purpose glue
1.On either PowerPoint or Microsoft Word, choose a font, font color and size of your choice. Font size
2. Print off the Mr. and Mrs. wording on the solid color card stock.
3. Once printed, use paper cutter to cut card stock into a 4.5 x8 inch rectangle.
4. Use paper cutter to cut metallic card stock into a 5 inch by 8.5 rectangle.
5. Take glue stick and cover the back of the plain card stock with the Mr. and Mrs. printed on it.
6. Take the solid card stock and place it in the center of the rectangle metallic card stock and press to adhere.
7. Once you have glued the 2 rectangle card stock pieces together, it is time to add the graphc.
8. Take your rubber stamp and press in into the ink pad.
9. Take stamp and stamp the top left corner of the solid color card stock and the bottom right corner of the solid color card stock.
10. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for ink to dry.
11. Now it is time to add the crystals.
12. Take your toothpick pic and dip it into a small amount of the tacky all purpose glue.
13. On the Mr. and Mrs., place a small amount of glue at the end of each loop on the "M".
14. Use the tweezers to pick up the crystal and place it on the desired spot.
15. Press lightly with the toothpick.
16. Repeat steps 12, 14 and 15 to add a crystal to the (.) at the end of the Mr. and Mrs.
17. Allow 10 minutes to dry completely.