-3 inch silk flower
-clear plastic comb(can be purchased at Michael's for $1.99 for a set of 5)
-2mm clear Swarovski crystals
-Tacky All Purpuse Glue(can be purchased at any craft store)
Approx cost was $8.00
1. Take the silk flower head off of the stem.
2. Take the flower head and use the hot glue gun to secure it to the plastic hair comb. DO NOT glue the flower to the teeth of the comb. Glue the flower to the solid plastic strip on top of the comb.
3. Let hot glue dry completely. Please allow 15 to 20 minutes to set properly.
4. Once the flower head is secure on the comb, it is time to add the crystals.
5. Use a toothpick and apply a small amount of the tacky glue to the tip.
6. Using the toothpick, place a small amount of glue on the area where you want the crystal to be.
7. Once a small amount of glue is placed on the flower, take the tweezers and pick up the crystal.
8. Gently place the crystal on top of the glue and press lightly with a toothpick.
9. Repeat the step above until you have the desired amount of crystals on your flower head.
10. Please allow 1 to 2 hours for crystals to set to insure they will stay secure before wearing.