Why have another store bought guest book when you can make your own, from scratch!
Sketch book of your preferred size, this one was a standard letter sheet size.
Fabric of your choice, enough to cover the book, this one used 1 yd.
Ribbon, optional but a nice touch to tie the book shut.
Cover paper, for the inside cover select any decorative paper of your choice, two sheets.
Hot glue gun and hot glue
1. Trim the fabric to the size of the book, leaving about an inch overhang to glue inside the front and back cover. Cut a line from the base of the fabric to the spine and fold under so that there is no fabric overhanging the book's spine. This would be the time to glue an extra piece of ribbon for a place marker if you like!
2. Trim squares on each corner of the book's cover so there will not be extra fabric built up, allowing the book to close
3. Glue fabric on all sides.
4. Glue ribbon down onto the inside covers, in the middle and ensuring they are lined up so they can tie shut.
5. Trim decorative paper to size and glue onto the inside covers to mask the extra fabric and ribbon ends.