This idea originally appears in another publisher but the added use of colored vellum casts a glow in your wedding day colors that creates budget friendly ambiance!
Paper Square Doilies
Clear Glue Stick
1. Glue four doilies in a row on the vellum, leaving enough space between each for a crease and an added 1 inch portion on the end.
2. Cut around all doilies to get a long strip of them together
3. Fold a crease between each doilie and after the last one creating that 1 inch lip
4. Glue together to create a box
5. Set a tea light inside and enjoy! Make sure you use it indoors, a breeze could post a fire hazard. And be sure that all candles are contained to prevent fire.