• Exacto Knife
• Scoring Tool
• Metal Ruler with cork backing
• Self-healing cutting mat
• large format printer
• Mat Board - 4.25" x 6" - 2 pieces
• Crafting Paper by Martha Stewart - 5.25" x 7" - to cover the mat board
• 1" Satin Ribbon - brown
• Double-sided tape!
INVITATION & RSVP postcard
• Tabloid size (11" x 17") card stock by Hammermill - white
I designed the layout in Adobe Illustrator with crop & fold marks to make the trimming and folding process easy.
Flat dimensions - 16"L x 5.75"H*
Each panel will measure 4" x 5.75"*
5.25"L x 3.5"H
**You can choose to change the height to 5.5" to print 2up on a tabloid sheet of paper. You just won't be able to have a design that runs off the page**
1. Place the mat board in the middle of the crafting paper.
2. Score at the inner lines with your scoring tool (use the mat board as a straight edge)
3. Apply double-sided tape to all 4 edges of the paper and wrap the mat board.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the remaining mat board
Assembling the invitation
Now that you have all the components of the invitation, it's time to put it together!
1. Fold the invitation - see picture
2. Apply double-sided tape to the edges of panel one and position it onto the exposed side of the covered mat board.
3. Repeat for panel four and the other mat board.
4. Like a belly band, wrap some of the ribbon around the RSVP postcard & seal with double-sided tape.
5. Apply a piece of double-sidedtape to the ribbon and adhere to panel 4.
6. Measure about 20" of the brown ribbon and tie it around your beautiful invitation.
7. Your invitation is complete!