You want to add a simple yet memorable element to your Ceremony?
Yes, well try out this DIY project. They are Tears of Joy Packets!
- Ribbon..any size but not over one half inch.
- Glue...I used tacky glue by Aleene
- Personal tissue packs...these can be purchased at the dollar store
- 2 x 4 blank labels
- 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 glassine envelopes....I purchased these from ebay $1.99 for 20. The seller is arte-crafts
- Printer or you can go to Office Max or Kinkos to print the designs on the labels
- Pack of Bows from the craft store or Walmart...only if you can not make a bow or do not feel like making bows.
- Removable double sided tape.
Make all your little bows or you can purchase them!
Stuff each envelope with 2 pieces of tissue.
Put a little bit of double sided tape on the envelope flap and seal each one.
Make a 2 x 4 design for your labels using word, power point or whichever program you prefer. Type the phrase "For your Tears of Joy" so that everyone knows what they are. Print out your labels but do not stick them on yet.
Grab your ribbon and cut about 4-5 inches of ribbon for each packet that you are going to make.
Put one end of the ribbon on the label and carefully center your label and stick the other piece of ribbon under the label. (see the pic below for guideline)
Glue your bow to the edge of your packets and your done!
Very easy project that your guest will remember and even keep!
Any question feel free to contact me