I invited my bridesmaids to a "margarita gathering" so that they would all meet one another, to talk about the dress, the color, and other upcoming wedding details. I created a small package for each of them.
- Business card of where they would go for their bridesmaid dress.
- A picture of the front of the dress
- A picture of the back of the dress
- A sample of the wedding material / color
- I included all bridesmaids contact info.
- All this was bound by a book ring and put into an envelope with each of their names.
Quick & easy:
It was a last minute project but if done with time you could include other important info.