Create inspiration boards, share ideas with your friends and wedding vendors, get feedback from brides like you, and lots more!
By Sarah Zlotnick
Don't forget about wedding day jewelry! We've rounded up ten stunning necklaces—and picked one for every bridal style.
1. For the Elegant Bride. Unexpected Grace necklace, $288 at Elva Fields.
2. For the Vintage Bride. Dancing Floral necklace, $125 at Ann Taylor.
3. For the Budget Bride. Seeing Bauble necklace, $27.99 at Modcloth.
4. For the Glam Bride. Sari Necklace, $334 at Nicole Miller.
5. For the Gatsby Bride. Deco collar necklace, $885 at Ben Amun.
6. For the Goddess Bride. Stone floral necklace, $98 at BCBG Max Azria.
7. For the Fashion-y Bride. Crystal Compilation Necklace, $165 at J. Crew.
8. For the Winter Bride. Crystal necklace, $98 at Lydell NYC.
9. For the Preppy Bride. Belle Fleur collar, $298 at Kate Sapde New York.
Check out our jewelry picks for every bridal style! Bohemian Go for leafy gold earrings or a necklace of loosely braided beads for a relaxed, boho-chic look. Photos by (from left): Natalie Neal Photography, Anjuli Paschall Glamorous Sparkle and drama are a must for a glam bride. Get the look with a glitzy bib necklace or diamond chandelier earrings. Photos by (from left): Sarah Seven, Jessica Lorren Organic Photography Classic Go with something understated and elegant, like a single strand of pearls or delicate diamond drops, for a timeless look. Photos by (from left): Jen + Ashley Photography, Abby Grace Photography Vintage An antique locket, a classic symbol of love and romance, is the perfect choice for a bride going for vintage style. Photos by (from left): Oh Darling! Photography, Luna Photo Preppy Go for pretty and polished with oversized rose-pink pearls or simple halo studs. Photos by (from left): Erin Hearts Court, Paper Antler Trendy We love a chunky, geometric neckalce or a stack of shiny silver bangles for a contemporary, experimental bride. Photos by (from left): Jagger Photography, Shoot in Love Whimsical Playful, daydreamy pieces like this light dew-drop cuff or trickling quartz earrings are lovely choices for a whimsical look. Photos by (from left): Mikan Designs, Jose Villa
Give your bridesmaids a little extra sparkle on your big day with some fun pieces of jewelry. We’ve rounded up our favorite bridesmaid jewelry looks for your inspiration! Bright Statement Necklaces You can’t go wrong with a fun, fresh pop of color! Photos by (from left): Jillian Mitchell, Jackie Cooper Photo Cluster Earrings These flatter all face shapes and look especially sophisticated and chic against a pulled-back ‘do. Photo by: Anne Robert Photography Cuff Bracelets We love the way these pretty cuffs complement the bridesmaids’ bouquets. Photo by: Geoff White Photography Costume Pearls Glam up those necklines with dramatic clusters of oh-so-lovely pearls. Photos by (from left): Ann Taylor, One Love Photography Cocktail Rings Your maids will be “cheers”-ing in style with these bold baubles! Photos by: Stephanie Williams