Create inspiration boards, share ideas with your friends and wedding vendors, get feedback from brides like you, and lots more!
Atlanta Wedding Cakes
In the past, cakes for special occasions offered very few choices in flavors, frostings, and fillings. Today, Atlanta wedding cakes showcase the changes that wedding catering has made over the years. The wedding cake specialists below use exotic and unique flavors to make sure the first taste of sweetness between husband and wife is unforgettable.
Where to Find Custom Atlanta Wedding Cakes:
Atlanta Wedding Cakes: Baker's Man Inc.
Using fresh fruits to create seasonal fillings and offering inventive flavors since 1999, Baker's Man Inc. has carved a niche in the world of award-winning Atlanta cake design. Specialty wedding cake prices start at $4.75 per serving with tiers consisting of three layers of cake and two layers of filling. Cake choices will make your head spin, including the likes of chocolate sponge, banana, and New York Style Cheesecake. The company takes wedding cake fillings to the next level, offering a wide variety of buttercream, such as amaretto, Kahlua, Oreo Swiss Vanilla, Grand Marnier, banana, and toasted coconut.
Atlanta Wedding Cakes: Confection Perfection
Starting at $2.50 per slice, Confection Perfection will put a fully trained crew in charge of your wedding cake memories. Besides the usual chocolate and vanilla cake flavors, consider exotic and fun selections – like Italian Crème, Peppermint Chocolate, and even Reese's Cup. Frostings and fillings for cakes include Bavarian Cream, Kahlua Chocolate, Mocha, Cream Cheese, and a variety of mousses and creams. From Nike golf bags to the Georgia bulldog, Confection Perfection also provides delightful groom's cakes. The company certainly has a flair for sports-related groom's cakes.
Atlanta Wedding Cakes: Perfect Wedding Cake
Perfect Wedding Cakes possesses more than 30 years of experience in bringing smiles to newlyweds and their guests. The company boasts award-winning cake designs and chefs. Their creations have been featured in movies, magazines, and television, such as WeTV's Get Married, where Ramona Oskirka competed in the Cake Challenge. Choose between two and five tier wedding cakes, carefully crafted to meet your specifications. Groom's cakes have included Georgia Tech yellow jackets (sports themes), a box of cigars (personalization), and classic selections with traditional solid colors.
Wedding Cake Tip
From rolled fondant icing to custom monograms, explore and compare prices for the many different ways you can create the perfect unique wedding cake. For example, Confection Perfection prices the addition of chocolate spikes per cake size. When in season, they also add chocolate covered strawberries for a fee.
Baker's Man Inc.
Perfect Wedding Cake
PWer PinkTaco had a simple, fun, and colorful September wedding.
At her reception, shades of pink, coral, yellow, and orange provided a festive atmosphere, with details inspired by the culture and colors of Singapore.
Each table had coral and pink linens with a multi-colored arrangement of roses and leaves in a small vase as the centerpiece. White lights were strung overhead, and met in the middle of the hall with a cluster of beautiful lanterns; parasols hung from the ceiling completed the look.
Photo Credit: www.Glorianunez.com
Searching for the perfect pair of dramatic earrings for your wedding day? Look no further than Bel Canto Designs, who are creating some absolutely stunning pieces of jewelry.
Update: the winner of the giveaway is theokaychorale!
NOW THROUGH WEDNESDAY -- PROJECT WEDDING USERS GET 10% OFF!
Just enter this code: PROJWED10
About Bel Canto Designs:
Our passion is hunting down beautiful vintage jewelry with rhinestones and pearls and designing wedding accessories for our wonderful brides. Some of our finds are signed by the designer. These will be clearly identified in the description and generally ensure very high quality workmanship and design. Unsigned pieces may still exhibit the same high quality. Rest assured that all pieces described as "Vintage" are to the best of our knowledge truly from the mid-1900's. We are not experts, but have a good eye for period designs and certainly for classic aesthetic quality and flow. Please use our detailed images and ask questions if you have any concerns.
Most vintage jewelry will show signs of wear or age which most often adds to its appeal. We at Bel Canto Designs lovingly restore pieces that may have lost or damaged rhinestones while incorporating them in our work. We use the highest-quality hair combs, rhinestones, freshwater pearls and jewelry findings to assemble our pieces and take care to use methods of attachment that will not degrade the appearance of the older pieces.
Some of the vintage jewelry we find is, in our judgement, best offered in its original form. It is carefully reconditioned to beautiful render the service for which it was originally designed. Original pieces will be described as such.
In addition to one-of-a-kind vintage pieces, we will occasionally come across some current designs that offer excellent styling and brilliant sparkle. These we will clearly label as "Vintage-inspired" and offer them at prices that reflect our ability to reproduce them for our clients. Often these are no less attractive than the older pieces; in fact some brides prefer the newness, the shine and sparkle and use another item for the "something old" in their trousseau. These pieces also serve well in the creation of coordinated sets for the bridal party.
PWer Combes2Be had a simple, romantic, and full hand-tied bouquet of lush red roses.
For contrast, her bridesmaids carried smaller bouquets made up of red, yellow, pink, and orange roses.
This is a simple, budget friendly, elegant, and beautiful look!
Florist Credit: Kerim from My Wedding Blooms
Photo Credit: Digishots Photography
When it comes to Atlanta wedding catering, there are many decisions to make. Do you want a sit-down dinner? What choices will you offer? When raising your champagne glasses for a toast, will you also supply a Southern favorite for guests – sweet tea? Will there be enough food for guests? Usually, large wedding lists benefit from buffet-style catering. These are just some of the factors you must decide upon and still manage to stay true to your budget. Are you ready for the challenge?
After ironing out the details, it's time to sample some of the Atlanta wedding catering services offered in your area. From themed meals to Southern favorites, the following caterers aim to please:
Atlanta Wedding Catering: Sun in my Belly
For nearly two decades, Sun in my Belly has been taking Atlanta wedding catering to new heights with "haute cuisine" creations – a fancy French way of saying – a "high level of cooking." The Sun in my Belly team works to produce an exceptional atmosphere – right down to the way they position decorative features on dessert plates. Dinner menus include the likes of Adobe Pork Tenderloin with Cilantro Butter, Rice Paper Wrapped Lemongrass Striped Bass, Crabmeat Maison Salad, and Triple Berry Tarts.
Atlanta Wedding Catering: A Dish In A Dash
From Kosher-style handcrafted hors d'oeuvres to Italian pasta stations with attendants, there's a lot to consider when dealing with A Dish In A Dash. Please the taste buds with elaborate fruit arrangements or treat guests to generous shrimp cocktail presentations. Let attendants assemble taco and fajita creations for guests by including a Mexican station for dinner. Add gourmet cupcakes, fruit tarts, dipped strawberries, or a chocolate fountain on the side. They also offer custom wedding cakes.
Atlanta Wedding Catering: A Silverware Affair
Whether it's a wedding party of 10 or 10,000 people, A Silverware Affair has been serving Atlanta brides and grooms for more than 20 years. They have themed menus (such as Tuscan, Seafood, and New Orleans Cajun Fest) and other creative ideas to add pizzazz to your wedding rehearsal dinners, wedding day receptions, and post-wedding day get-togethers. Services include carving and action stations, champagne and chocolate fountains, tables and chairs, linens and china, and of course – flatware and glassware.
Atlanta Wedding Reception Packages
You may want to tie in your wedding reception plans with your catering choices. For example, the Hyatt Regency Atlanta offers wedding packages that include catering consultation and a three-course seated dinner paired with transportation and accommodations for guests. This is just one of the many ways you can cut costs.
Sun in my Belly
A Dish in a Dash
A Silverware Affair
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Bel Canto Designs Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: Bel Canto Designs Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins 12:00:01 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) February 15, 2010 ("Start Date") and ends 12:00:00 p.m. PST on February 22, 2010 ("End Date") (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions of the United States, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who possess the right and documentation required for domestic travel. Employees, officers, directors and agents of eHarmony, Inc. and Bel Canto Designs. (collectively, the "Sponsor") and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning on the Start Date, visit http://www.projectwedding.com and make a post on the article thread about which Bel Canto Jewelry Designs item they like best. Limit one ("1") entry per person. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One ("1") potential grand prize winner will be selected on or about February 22, 2010 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: Winner will receive 1 pair of chandelier and pearl earrings. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $125.00 (USD), plus shipping and handling. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor's web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor's web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES eHarmony.com, Projectwedding.com, and belcantodesigns.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winner's Name: For names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Bel Canto Designs Sweepstakes: Winner's Name Request, P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, CA 91116. Winner lists will only be available until ninety (90) days after the End Date.
10. Removal From Future Sweepstakes Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor's future sweepstakes mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link. As part of the entry process, you may opt in to receive messages from sponsoring parties other than Sponsor. You acknowledge that if you opt in to receive such messages, Sponsor will transfer your name and e-mail address to said sponsor. To have your name and email address removed from such other sponsors' future mailings, please follow the procedure set forth in such sponsors' communications.
Sponsor and administrator: eHarmony, Inc., P.O. Box 60157, Pasadena, CA 91116
© 2010 eHarmony, Inc. All rights reserved.
Atlanta Wedding DJs
Choosing the right kind of music for a wedding reception is a significant part of the planning process. Who you select to deliver your chosen tunes is just as important. From natural MCs to digital wizards, forget the wedding band and iPods – spring for one of several talented Atlanta wedding DJs that know his or her way around the music world. To get you ready for your musical search, consider the following Atlanta wedding professionals:
Atlanta Wedding DJs: Spectrum Entertainment
With wireless microphone in hand, your Spectrum Entertainment DJ acts as your Master of Ceremonies – making special announcements and passing along the mic for those oh-so memorable toasts. With thousands of songs dating back to the 1920s and possessing all the latest radio hits, get your creative juices flowing by searching their music library. Whatever they don’t have, jot down your requests and they will accommodate.
Atlanta Wedding DJs: Rob Clark Entertainment
Not only do you get the music aspect of this Atlanta wedding DJ business, but the visual features are also sure to impress. For example, Rob Clark Entertainment can place your monogrammed initials, name, or any quirky message onto the dance floor, using illuminating technology. Noted for supplying active DJs that get the party started and keep it going, your head will spin when you see their creative options, such as a lighted dance stage and trivia game show systems. Not your average DJs!
Atlanta Wedding DJs
Comprised of a team of four wedding professionals, Atlanta Wedding DJs work with you to create a playlist that's perfect for the theme or mood you wish to set for your special day. Looking for themed DJ services? Entertain guests with the sounds of Latin, Irish, Country, Motown, Beach, Disco, Oldies, and Classic Rock tunes – just to name a few. The company also provides videography services (without photo montages or editing) that cost about $1,000 less than the average wedding video.
Atlanta Wedding DJs: All Star Entertainment
All Star Entertainment has been a fixture in the Atlanta wedding DJ scene for more than 20 years and they've certainly rolled with the changing times. Nowadays, they dazzle with award-winning theme decor and entertain guests with interactive games. As a recipient of the 2010 Bride's Choice Award and other citywide recognition, All Star Entertainment provides DJs with at least 10 years experience and come equipped with more than 5,000 song selections. You might even want to take advantage of their other entertainment services, such as jugglers, bands, and magicians.
Rob Clark Entertainment
Atlanta Wedding DJs
All Star Entertainment