Project Wedding FAQ
Q: How do I upload pictures?
A: To upload your pictures, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Profile by clicking on your PW Username in the top right corner of the screen
- Hover your cursor over the pink ‘Add New’ button
- Select ‘Upload a Photo’ from the drop-down menu
- Drag and Drop photos from your computer onto this screen OR
- Click the pink ‘Select Photo Files’ button to upload photos from a file on your computer
Q: What is “Following” and how do I do it?
A: Following other members' Boards allows the content they add to show up in your Feed. To follow someone:
- Click on the member's Username
- Click the pink ‘Follow’ button
Q: How do I Unfollow someone?
A: If you no longer wish to Follow someone you are Following, use the steps below:
- Click on their Username to go to their profile
- Hover over the pink ‘Following’ button
- When the button changes to ‘Unfollow’, click it
Q: Can I control who is able to Follow me?
A: If you want to control who is able to Follow you, use the following steps:
- Hover your cursor over the triangle next to your PW Username in the top right corner of the screen
- Choose ‘Edit Profile’ from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to Privacy Settings
- Choose 'Require my approval before someone can follow me'
- Click ‘Update Settings’
Q: I want to create a new Idea. How do I do that?
A: If you have a great Idea to share with other members, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your Profile by clicking your Username in the top right corner of the screen
- Hover your cursor over the pink ‘Add New’ button on the right side of the screen
- Select ‘Write an Idea’
- Enter the text and photos for your Idea
- Click ‘Create Idea’
Q: Something isn’t loading correctly. What should I do?
A: When this happens, the problem is usually related to the browser. We recommend the following steps:
- Clear your cache/history
- Make sure you're using the most updated version of your browser
- You may need to try a different browser (try Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer)
- If you try these steps and continue having problems, please contact us at email@example.com.
Q: I made a mistake in my Username. How can I change it?
A: To change your Username, please follow the steps below:
- Click on your Username in the top right corner of the screen
- Click ‘Edit My Profile’
- Click ‘Change’ next to your PW Username
- Enter the new Username you want
- Click the pink ‘Change Username’ button
Q: I can’t remember my password. What do I do?
A: If you have forgotten your password, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the PW Login screen at http://www.projectwedding.com/user/login
- Click ‘Forgot My Password’
- Enter your email address, and a password reset link will be sent to your email.
Q: How do I delete my account?
A: Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, along with your user name and associated email address. We will be sorry to see you leave!
Q: I saw something on Project Wedding that would be perfect for my wedding. How can I buy this from you?
A: Unfortunately, we don’t sell the items in our photo gallery. These images are only available as inspiration! We suggest that you post about this in our Community; our helpful brides may be able to direct you to a seller who can offer the item you are drawn to.
Q: I have some feedback/suggestions for Project Wedding. Who do I contact?
A: Please send an email with your feedback to email@example.com. We do welcome feedback, both positive and negative, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Q: How can I get a job with Project Wedding?
A: Project Wedding is now part of the WeddingWire network! For employment opportunities at WW, please visit: http://www.weddingwire.com/corp/careers