A bride to be I was just speaking with said she is not having a personal attendant, but knows there will be things that a person in that role usually does, and she was looking for a complete list to divvy up between her BMs.
I can think of a ton of things I had or wish I would have had someone check on for me...what things can you guys come up with? Let's start a list!!
- make sure all bouquets/bouts/etc. handed out
- make sure the music is in the right spot, with the right person and ready to go
- make sure programs set up to be handed out
- make sure ushers know what is expected of them and where to go
- has a sheet with all emergency contact numbers ready to go