Lulu is soo amazing!!! I am confident that she can transform anyone & totally accentuate their true beauty! :) The first time I saw Lulu's work of art (make up) on my sister I was extremely impressed. From there, I knew my sister had to have her for her wedding (it was an ultimate misfortune not to have her present at my wedding, but that's another story!) Lulu made my sister the most gorgeous I have ever seen her on her wedding day as well as my sister's bridesmaids. & it is very true, that Lulu definitely knows how to work with MAC make up, especially with bringing out the brightness in eyes & making the skin look glowing. I honestly feel that it is a true talent & takes artistic skill to transform faces & make bring out the physical beauty of a person. In addition, not only is Lulu super sweet & patient & experienced, but she is also beautiful too! I wasn't aware that she also specialized in hair so I think that makes her all the more talented & awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend her for a wedding or any event so you will not only look but feel glamorous!!! & let me also say that I am super picky, & she is one of the very few people that I had do my make up & I actually loved it! Hooray for Lulu!!! :)
Garden Grove, CA 92840
I checked out many places to have my budget wedding & I was really thankful i had my wedding at Embassy Suites Anaheim South. I really think it is the most gorgeous (& the newest) of the Embassy Suites in Southern California. Here are my reasons why I chose this venue & what my guests thought:
1)Awesome staff! The food coordinator/manager Allison Bloomer was very helpful, professional & sweet!
2)It was more convenient to have both the ceremony & reception all in once place & we got the venue for 8 hours long! (4pm-12am)
3)Hotel includes a free stay for the night of the wedding!
4)The ceremony takes place inside the Atrium which is absolutely beautiful-live fishes & turtles on a koi pond with 2 large waterfalls. The theme of the hotel is Africa & so there is a large life-like lion that roars every 30 minutes to the hour (but the hotel can shut it off during the wedding)
5) The food was amazing! Comes with plenty/variety of dishes & alot of food (make sure to go with the buffet to get your money worth!)
6)Close to Disneyland so you feel magical! :)
Hope this helps! :)
I was very pleased with my videography services & thye were among the best vendors. I love these guys, Ryan & Austin! Please don't judge them because they are young! these guys are very talented, professional, caring & polite. Cool Guys Productions was totally on top of things & whats best is the very affordable videography packages! :)
OMG! my wedding cake was amazing! The staff at Elegant Cheesecakes were so very friendly, caring & sweet! My cake was absolutely beautiful & very unique! Elegant Cheesecake have yummy creations (my cake was a heath chocolate bar with buttercream filling) all my guests were very impressed by my wedding cake & loved it! they are very very professional & the cakes are not only gorgeous but delicious! ;)
HORRIBLE!!!! I MUST WARN ALL BRIDES TO STAY AWAY FROM THE WEDDING ZONE SERVICES! Their Dj Gilbert completely ruined my wedding. I could not believe how awful, selfish, & lousy this dj was! All my guests truly felt bad for my husband & I yet, even still because this Dj was so cheap, we really got what we paid for (if i could go back in time, i would have just coughed off the money somehow & got a better dj!) & even still, we made the best of it-people still had fun bc luckily, we had to end up entertaining the guests! Here is the list of things that went on my wedding day wrong because of my dj:
1) I am very very particular about music, & i deeply love & appreciate music & wanted my different types of songs. I made an elaborate, detailed song/playlist for wedding for the dj to play. This fool DID NOT EVEN PLAY A QUARTER OF MY SONGS!!! I was truly devastated! he played songs that were not even on my playlist!!!!
2) i was promised a light show to create ambiance for my special wedding day. i met up with this dj several times in person & spoke to him countless times about the specifics of my wedding. I truly wanted special purple lighting along with state of the art lights which would literally reflect on the floor my name & my husband's name. On the day before the wedding, I find out the dj suddenly has broken lights & does not bother to refund or repair the lights. I was very upset & aggravated because a friend of mine who also booked this dj experienced the exact same issue.
3) The dj's microphones were horrible! Absoultely crappy! When my loved ones from my wedding party gave speeches, the micrphone kept making annoying, loud screeching sounds & the volume would go in & out. Sadly, this is occurred when I surprised my husband with a song dedicated to him. My guests including my husband could hardly hear me! I was truly disappointed & embarrassed! ;(
4)DJ Gilbert DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DJ! He claims he has like 15 years of experience but he does not know at all how to keep the crowd/guests entertained. For example, he just kept saying all night, "at this time, at this time!" & when my guests including myself confronted him about the music, he completely ignored my requests. In addiiton, Dj Gilbert did not even know how to direct the tables when it was time to eat dinner. The guests were scattered & ended up waiting in line anyway & the priority tables were called last to eat! :(
5) I worked extremely hard on a wedding slideshow for the wedding. I am not joking it took me more than 8 hours to make this slideshow. On the day of the wedding, the dj does not have the proper equipment to play my slideshow. Again, I did not receive a refund!
BRIDES & GROOM PLEASE MAKE SURE WHO YOU BOOK AS A DJ! MAKE SURE YOUR VENDOR IS PROFESSIONAL & TRULY CARING ABOUT YOUR NEEDS! MAKE SURE YOUR VENDOR GETS BACK TO YOU WHEN YOU NEED SOMETHING (DJ WAS ALWAYS LATE IN RETURNING MY CALLS OR EVEN NEGLECTED REQUESTS) GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE & I HOPE & PRAY YOU DO NOT ENDURE THE SAME ISSUES THAT I HAD! :)
Pasadena, CA 91105
OMG! i love the photo booth!!! for u brides who are looking for a photo booth, u must check out instabooths.com. i honestly have nothing but great things to say about this vendor (& i was a picky bride!): great quality-photos were glossy, beautiful & very clear prints with an option of black/white/colored), great price, & great communication with the vendor. The owner/manager Tuan Nguyen was very professional, everso kind & understanding. My bridal party was also given extra time to take our fun last remaining photos. I love how playful props were even included to take silly & memorable pictures. The photo booth at my wedddng was a huge hit! everyone really enjoyed taking pictures & the pictures didn't take too long to develop (like less than 5 seconds!--seriously!) whats cooler is that everyone can share/view pics because Tuan posts the pictures online (watch out for the X-RATED pictures! haha) I really think the photo booth helped make my wedding more fun & memorable & I am so happy I went with a photo booth!!! :)