Jesse and his assistants help shot my wedding in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in July 2009. After interviewing with several other photographers, Jesse was the best value for my $$!! The engagement session pics came out awesome, even I thought I looked great myself!! The actual wedding day pics were even better. He delivered everything as planned and got us really beautiful photos for our album. Plus I received many compliments on the album itself. I received it in a timely manner as promised.
My tips for picking a wedding photographer:
1. Review previous work (online and in person)
2. Interview their experiences and personality (friendly and bilingual are a plus!)
3. Get great value for your money (compare the packages of your photogs)
4. Make sure they are the one shooting day of wedding as other studios might send out an assistant or other staff that you never met before (this happened to another couple I know and their day-of-wedding photographer sucked!)
5. Get that sense of confidence from them
Jesse matched all 5 criterias and I am extremely glad we chose him, especially after participating in 3 other weddings this year. I saw other photographer's styles (or lack thereof) and what they were charging...ridiculous.
Feel free to email me with questions or see my wedding pics by Jesse.
p.s. I forgot to mentioned that he took so many pictures of things that we would have missed ourselves. Attention to details is a must from your wedding photographer!!! That should have been criteria # 6. Yes, Jesse matched that too =D