DO NOT HIRE DYNASTY ENTERTAINMENT! We were promised a certain level of service when we were at their office and the DJ they sent did not even deliver on the most basic wedding DJ service;
- First dance was interrupted by the DJ then restarted
- There were long period of silence between songs
- Preferred artists and songs were provided ahead of time, but it was obvious nothing was prepared ahead
- Some songs were started and played for less than a minute and cut off by a different song
- Inappropriate rude announcements made through the microphone while guests were having their dinner ("get on the dance floor, it's not rocket science" this is an obvious time for guests to sit down and eat dinner, not dance)
- threatened to play the music at a volume that's high enough to "annoy" the guests and actually turned up the volume to an unbearable level. (The Maitre D' had to ask him to turn it back down)
Overall this is not the service a professional DJ would normally provide. We paid for a professional level of service and we did not receive such service and instead it ruined our first dance and the entire atmosphere of the wedding. Someone with an iPod and speakers could provide a much better service.
We spent over $20,000 for this wedding but because of Dynasty's terrible service, we ended up with guests leaving after the rude comments and the messy music. This is once in a life time event. Shame on them!