Sep 10, 2011
Here's our completed invitation suite! Designed by Signatures by Sarah!
The groomsmen aren't nearly as spoiled as the bridesmaids are, but here's what they're getting!
Each guy will get
- An Under Armor duffle embroidered with their name
- A pair of socks for the wedding
- a Calvin Klein tie for the wedding
I went WAY overboard with the Bridesmaid gifts! But I love everything, and I hope the girls will, too. :)
Each girl will get:
- A navy striped tote bag from the knot with their monogram in pink
- a personalized clutch from eclu on etsy
- a t-shirt from InkBoxDesign (they're sheer, so wear a tank under them!)
- a DIY bling tank and an embroidered black zip hoodie for getting ready
- a DIY custom hanger - the MOH's are purple, and the BMs are black
- A bottle of Midnight Pomegranate Shea Cashmere Hand Lotion from BBW
-haute bride earrings
- DIY bracelet for the wedding
- a DIY hair flower for the wedding
- a DIY monogrammed candle
- a monogrammed pocket mirror
- a purple pashmina
The bridesmaids are wearing 5957 with a black skirt and ivory top (shown on the left) - $156 through Pearl's Place. My MOH is wearing Jim Hjelm 5819 in black - $199 through Pearl's Place.. We were quoted $199 through Pearl's Place. Here's also a mockup of what it will look like in black.
They came in!!!
Here's my Matron of Honor trying on her dress! LOVE the back!
We ordered 25 pairs of flip flops in our colors from Old Navy and had Signatures by Sarah create custom size tags. I printed them on white shimmer paper, backed them with black shimmer paper, added an eyelet with my crop-a-dile, tied the tags to the flip flops with 1/8" black ribbon, and tied the pairs together with 3/4" black ribbon. Here's the finished product!!
Size 6: 3 pairs
Size 7: 7 pairs
Size 8: 7 pairs
Size 9: 5 pairs
Size 10: 3 pairs
For each of my hostesses, I bought them this gorgeous envirosax reusable bag and these products from bath and body works. I wrote a note to them that also said, "I hope your next shower is as great as mine was!"