Oct 23, 2010
It was a little tricky as i wanted to put unique items but yet items that the Girls would use on a regular basis. Items that were not pricey but yet have much thought put into them.
Garden Ridge had some cute (and afforfable - $1) bags so i bought three for my BM's I loved what it said, thought it was fitting for the occasion!!!
Each bag contains:
- On the Front of each bag is a rhinestone pin that says BRIDESMAID or MAID OF HONOR
- A cute picture frame from Target
- Individual size lotion & scented spray from Bath & Body Works
- Vanilla scented Sugar scrub i made canned and decorated cute!!! -Thanks to: chest173 here's the link if you want to make your own: DIY Sugar Scrub
- Cereal-to-go container- I thought these were soooo cool!!! I know my girls will definitley love them!
- A travel (foldable) organizer
- Personalized Hanger
I knew that I wanted low heeled shoes for the big day so i decided to so with these, i had them dyed.
The color what not what i expected but i added some bling to JAZZ them up!
FYI: These are Clip on earrings HA HA ;)
I got the inspiration from another PW Bride, I will create our book using some or our E-pics and order it from Shutterfly.com
haleighb is an amazing graphic designer and created this cover page for our guestbook!! She is truly talented check out her bio and some of her other stuff she has done... http://www.projectwedding.com/biography/list/haleighb/stationary-and-designs
THANKS HALEIGH!!!! ;)
The hangers were from Wal-Mart(set of 5) for like $4-$5, the stickers were from Michaels and Hobby Lobby but i am sure you can get from any craft store that carries scrapbook supplies. All are self adhesive and i cut the strips of pearls and played with them and arranged how i liked it...
Here are some if the stickers i used....
My inspiration is something like this on the big day!!!
For some more inspiration check these other DIY hanger's by:
For a DIY guide check out:
by cassandrajl aka cassie <3 you sweetie!