Mar 19, 2011
Well I got my invites sent out on the 12th. I have gotten about 10 back. They are all due on February 26th. Both of my bridal showers are set...to my knowledge. I am so excited to see everyone for all of the fun events that come with getting married. I still have some things left to get done and to figure out.
1. Need to get the wedding dress started. ( My mom is making it.)
2. Need to figure out the finalized decor of the reception hall.
3. Need to figure out the finalized meal.
4. Need to call hotels to check on rooms.
5. Make sure all of the groomsmen have their measurements in.
I am getting very excited and getting a lot accomplished!
1. I need to finish embossing and printing invitations.
2. I have to start to put together and finalize the invitations so they can be sent out on 1-12-11.
3. I need to lose about 15 more pounds. I have lost about 5 so far!
4. I need to figure out marriage classes.
5. I need to order all decorations and tableware from Oriental Trading.
6. I also need to find a ceremony musician and get all songs picked out for the ceremony and the reception.
I am now really starting to get things together. I think that fact that I only have about 3 more months to go made me a little nervous.
With less than 5 months left, I am getting really excited. But there are a few things that I still need to get accomplished.
1. I have to start working out and toning up. I would like to loose 20 pounds by the wedding. So hopefully I can get motivated sometime soon.
2. I need to finish cutting out and printing my invitations. I want to start putting the finished product together on December 12 (1 month before I am sending out the invites).
3. I need to get all of the addresses for the invitations. Only have the families, still need friends. I will be addressing the invitations around Christmas time.
4. I need to get all of the decorations and centerpiece things.
5. I need to figure out my wedding dress. With my mom making it, I still have a little time but we need to buy the material.
Hopefully I can have most of this stuff done by December!