Jul 10, 2010
Sat, July 10 - pinkybelle
yay!! finally i'm on the list :)
can't wait for the wedding planning to be over, and i'm soooo ready for honeymoon :)
but ... i'm so nervous tho ...
my cake will be all white, and i'll put some flower petals around it, with 3-4 votive candles.
my cake topper will be like below:
i love it ... coz it feels so romantic :)
We have a lot of help from friends and family, so we don't really use that many outside vendors. But so far, we're really pleased to work with the outside vendors because they really know what they're doing and very nice. Will update more after the wedding day :)
- Flowers: Flowers By Appointment Only - Mr. Bill (only for our bouquets and altar arrangements)
- Photographer (for both e-session and wedding day): G Photography (macphotography.com) - I really recommend him. we love the e-pics results, and he has very reasonable prices :)
- Videographer: Bill Mitchell Videography
- Wedding Favor - mylilcutie.com
Again... if any of these pictures are yours, please let me know so I can give credits to you :)
FAVORS - towel cake - color will be pink and brown.
TABLE NAMES - we're using Christian book titles, such as: The 3:16 Promise, Bringing Up Girls, The Grand Weaver, Mere Christianity, etc.
The inspiration for design:
or something like this:
Here's the actual design that I come up with (just something simple) :)
square like above ... or rectangular like below:
I searched these pictures from google. If they're yours, please let me know so I can give credits to you :)
Bride's bouquet inspiration (mini calla lilies, cymbidium orchids, roses, lisianthus, and bouvardia):
bridesmaids' bouquets and throw bouquet: pink mini calla lilies, roses, and lisianthus (a little bit similar to bride's bouquet).
Since we have a big party (about 200 people), I try to make the centerpieces simple. I'm down to these two options:
Carnation pomanders (these can be used as pew decoration in the church) - color will be either all pink, or pink and cream like below:
or ... second option: vased-centerpieces - mainly hydrangea:
But I'm still looking for cheap and nice vases for this centerpiece.
ALTAR ARRANGEMENTS (also will be used as guestbook table decoration at reception: pink gladiolus, snapdraggon, lisianthus, and stargazer lily.
Here's a list of our songs... not complete yet, but the important ones are set :
- Prelude: classical music
- Bridal party entrance: Sonata for Trumpet in D
- Bride Entrance: Canon in D (Orchestra version)
- Unity Candle: The Prayer (sung by FI's friend)
- Recessional: Born Again - Third Day
- Bridal Party Entrance (include bride & groom): I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- First Dance: I Found Love - Bebe Winans
- Song after opening prayer (to set the dinner music): Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Valli
- Cake Cutting: Destiny - Jim Brickman
- Bouquet Toss: Ladies Night - Kool and the Gang
- Garter Search: Mission Impossible Theme
- Garter Toss: You Can't Touch This - MC Hammer
- Song after garter toss (reception is done... guests can start going home or continue chatting): This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole