Oct 20, 2007
Ed & I were married 10-20-2007 at the Wyndham Hotel in Mount Laurel NJ...
- We had a beautiful ceremony right at the hotel (bad Catholics!!!) followed by the cocktail hour and reception. We took our pictures BEFORE the wedding since neither of us are that superstitious.
- We had an after party in the executive boardroom of the hotel from midnight to 2am and we worked with the hotel to cater food for our guests; a great idea if you can manage it/afford it since our guests LOVED it. We had typical bar food for the after party (pizza, chicken fingers, potato skins, etc) and the drunks were in heaven. No one had to order in food or go to the diner. ha!!!
- We honeymooned in St. Thomas at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef beach resort. Another "must" if you can afford it. Keep searching for deals - and they DO have a great all inclusive plan if your travel agent digs deep enough. It took some doing - but our agent found an AI plan for us there. Nice!
- Take the limo to and from the airport for your honeymoon if you can find an extra $200 somewhere - you'll be SO glad you did. There is nothing better than having someone pick you up and drop you off after all the excitement of your wedding. Heck - I want to get a limo EVERY time we go to the airport now!
Our vendors: (reviews posted for all)
- Cindy Patrick Photography in Moorestown NJ - a GENIUS - check out my review of her!
- Soundworks Productions in Glassboro NJ - DJ Steve MADE our reception! I would have paid him any amount he wanted...he was SO REASONABLE, too!
- The Flower Junction in Lumberton NJ - Terri worked super hard to ensure we had everything we wanted; they even reserved some locally grown dahlia's especially for me - they called me to come see how beautiful they were and we used them everywhere we could until they ran out :-)
- Albert's Limos in Mount Laurel NJ - used them for the day of the wedding AND the airport limo transfer; ask for ARIS - he could have been my husband's long lost brother or something - they could have been family!
- Men's Warehouse in Moorestown NJ - for the tuxes. Download the coupon - they'll give it to your whole wedding party.
- Irma's Bridal - for my Maggie Sottero gown, the Bridesmaids gowns and the mother of the bride. Irma is a piece of work - you'll love her.
Shoot me a note if you need to know anything else!!!