Aug 14, 2010
- Pink organza bags with name tags (double up as place names!)
- Wedding trivia chocolates for the men, fairytale castle soaps for the ladies
- I am wearing a cubic zirconia necklace with various shaped stones, and a drop in the middle. My grandparents bought it for my 21st birthday and it's gorgeous, the photo below really doesn't do it justice! Also, matching earrings and a diamante princess tiara!
- Semi-cathedral length two-layer veil with beading along the edge
- Me holding the veil up - it was way too long so had it altered!
- White satin pointed shoes, with a twist detail at the front and a diamante buckle
- Approx. 2.5inch stiletto heel
- Not what I would normally go for (I usually hate pointed shoes and was adamant they had to be round-toe, but I tried these on just to see, and I loved them!)
- UPDATE: finally decided! Tall cylinder vases with white twigs with 'fluffies' (see above pic!), white and pink orchid stems, baby pink roses, white roses, pink calla lilies, crystal garlands, on round table mirrors with scattered table diamonds and tealights
- I will try to post a photo when I make a mock-up
- I'm having 2 bridesmaids - my best friend Amanda, who I've known for 17 years, and Sarah, who I've known since she was a baby and was like my 'adopted' little sister (my mum's a childminder and looked after her for years)
- I'm also going to get their dresses from Milly Bridal, and they will be floor-length, baby pink dresses with straps, a scoop neckline and a sash around the waist. The skirt will be slightly flared and 'floaty', and the neckline will have scattered crystals
- UPDATE: the bridesmaids' dresses are finished and they look PERFECT!
- Dresses are here and better than I imagined!