Aug 14, 2010
My veil arrived! It's SUPER LONG!!
(LOL! Please excuse my AbLounge AND my AbCircle Pro as I sit and eat pizza....)
I can't wait to see the look pull together!
UBER excited about these for the reception! They arrived!! Check out the "original" post here.
Thanks to 2011Bride's original project, I did a second round and we just received our short votive holders, tall hurricane holders (look more like bling vases), and crystal napkin rings!! How excited was I when they arrived. That's TWELVE cases!!
They were everything I expected and more.
I love everything BLING. Can't wait to see how they turn out at the reception!
****Some bling at the reception!
Honeymoon is booked! We booked our honeymoon through Unforgettablehoneymoons. Vicky was great to work with, very patient, and I had an overall great experience with her.
Now the good part. We are going to ST. LUCIA!!! We are doing a split stay so we can see the northern and southern parts of the island.
First half: 4 nights, 5 days at the Ladera Resort. BEAUTIFUL. It is nestled up in the Piton Mountains and has 3 walls (how exciting). Also has a plunge pool, jacuzzi tub, breakfast and afternoon breeze tea included. Here is a summary of the Ladera half of our Honeymoon.
Transfer from airport to Ladera Resort
· 4 nights in a Gros Piton Suite
· Breakfast and afternoon Breeze (Tea) Included Daily
· Stocked, In-Room Mini-Bar on Arrival
· Complimentary Weekly Manager’s Cocktail Reception
· Infinity Edged Swimming Pool
· Live Local Entertainment (most evenings)
· Tours and Activities Desk/Spa/Boutique
· Complimentary Beach Towels and Snorkeling Equipment
· Twice Daily Shuttle Service to both Jalousie & Anse Chastanet Beaches
**Let's hope it's this beautiful and not full of insects and kitten-sized spiders...
The second half of our stay is 3 nights at the All inclusive Sandals Grande St. Lucian Resort. Here's a summary:
· 3 nights in a Honeymoon Grande Deluxe
· Welcome Fruit Basket and Complimentary Bottle of Champagne
· All meals and gourmet dining
· Unlimited premium drinks and cocktails
· 5 specialty restaurants
· 5 pools & 5 Whirlpools
· Complimentary Non-motorized Water-Sports
· Daily/Nightly Activities and Entertainment
· Tennis, Billiards, Volleyball, Table Tennis
· Exchange program w/ other Sandals on St. Lucia
1. I'm SUPER scared of flying and even more scared of flying overwater (drowning) and we are going to a tiny looking island out in the middle of the sea....hmmmm....
2. I hate bugs, mosquitos, spiders, snakes, lizards. The Ladera resort is up in the middle of the rainforest with 1 open wall....hmmmm.....I guess we shouldn't turn on the lights after dark?
3. I'm super scared of heights (flying??). The Ladera resort is up in the mountains practically hanging off the side of a cliff....hmmmmm.........Interesting.
I guess we'll see how this goes! Did somebody say....cocktail(S)?
****Here is the link to the honeymoon pics!! They are on Facebook!
YAY! Our getaway car is booked. It's a vintage 1960 Rolls Royce that will have our last name as the license plate! I am sooooo excited about this!!
We booked the Countess (Silver Cloud II).
Actual on Wedding day!
Well, FI won't let me see what he's going to wear. He says since he can't see my dress, I can't see his tux. So this page will be blank (as far as outfits are concerned). All I know is that his boys will be wearing black tuxes and Teal vests and ties. NO IDEA what FI will wear. But I trust his taste.
Our florist will have a deep pink calla lily for each GM and the groom will be wearing a white calla with an orchid. Something like these.
For FI. On WDay
I'm working on making FI a hanger. Here's my inspo.
The one I made -->
FI's Band!!! It's really gorgeous. I can't wait for him to wear it and for us to take that cooky hand/ring shot....LOL!!
Here is the dress my mommy is going to wear! We are getting it made with dressilyme.com. My moms is 54 and she's still super hot! I guess this is why I'm hot...
Gold lace bodice with bling and bluish taffeta skirt with matching 3/4 sleeve bolero jacket. She's going to be the hottest mama around!
Now I have a new task of finding HER jewelry and shoes too! LOL!
My mom's dress arrived SUPER FAST! It looks AMAZING! Thank goodness it's too big for her. She's taking it to the tailor in July since she's steady losing weight.
On the hanger.
My Mommie somewhat modeling it.
They sent a free bolero jacket. I'll post new (full body) pics when my mom gets it fitted. It looks fantastic!
Here's the dress a week before wedding day. It still had to be taken in.
**On Wedding Day!!!**