Jan 06, 2012
Sarah did such a good job on these! We love them all!
Here are just a few things I have been up too....
- My garter from Peterene Design on etsy.com (FI loves Transformers, want this to be a surprise)
- Pocket mirrors for my bridesmaid totes. I am going to get them monogramed (http://www.etsy.com/listing/46320171/pocket-mirror-black-swirls-on-blue)
- Personalized wine glasses for bridemaids http://www.etsy.com/listing/52513436/bridesmaid-wedding-party-hand-painted
- Clutches for bridemaids from ToonDesign http://www.etsy.com/listing/53063151/enchanted-damask-in-turquoise
- Earrings for the bridemaids http://www.etsy.com/listing/51956275/lulu-aquaturquoise-and-crystal-vintage
- Smores favor! ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com/.../2009/11/04/
PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND: I HAVE MADE SOME OF MY PAGES PRIVATE BUT WOULD LOVE TO SHARE WITH YOU!
We have been together for 2 years and are planning a January 2012 wedding! We met when I least expected to meet anyone! I had just ended a long term relationship months prior and was really in no mood to be back into a relationship or date. However, Tim approached me and I could not help but adore his smile, out going personality and his sweetness. I didn't give in right away however. For the next 2 months, Tim would see me out and instantly come over to chat. I finally agreed to go out and we were inseparable after that night.
This is where it all began!