Aug 06, 2011
- Reception Venue: Thornberry Creek Country Club (www.golfthornberry.com)
- Wedding Planner/Linens: Elegant By Design (www.elegant-by-design.com/)
- Wedding Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero and purchased at The Bridal Event, Appleton, WI
- Florist: Family Friend
- Photography: Painting with Light (www.pwllem.com)
- Ceremony Music: Nancy Watts - Harpist
- Reception Music & Photobooth: Fortune Talent (www.fortunetalent.com)
- Wedding Cake: Cake Guru (http://www.cakeguru.com/)
- Favors: Candy Buffet (DIY)
- Transportation: Lamers Limo Service
- Save The Dates: DIY
- Invitations: DIY
- Hair:Tim from Fresh Air Salon
- Makeup:Jillian Dawson - MAC
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue:Brett Favre's Steakhouse
I have some stationary items for sale:
I am doing cream, brown and pink with small touches of tiffany blue!
My proprosal was nothing romantic however it was special to me. We had been together for over 7 years when Eric finally proposed. We had been looking at rings together so I knew the time was coming (even though I thought this several times prior). My daughter and I were on the couch watching Biggest Loser when Eric came home from a friends house. I am addicted to Dt. Coke in the fountain form so he had stopped to pick up a soda for me. He placed the ring around the straw and placed the soda on the table in front of me and then got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.
**** In order to keep my wedding details a surprise for family & friends, I have set most of my bio to private. Please send a friend request if you would like to see more. Thanks! ***
Well, I have been on here long enough and figured that it is about time to create a bio. I live in Wisconsin and lead a very busy life. I have a 10 year old daughter that is on a traveling soccer team which practices twice a week, has games twice a week, and an occassional tournament. My fiance's son is also active in football and baseball.
Speaking of fiance, I met him on-line almost 8 years ago. We both live in Wisconsin, and ended up playing in a tournament together, sitting at the same table (weird I know). Shortly after meeting, my job had me travel out of state for a week. Low and behold when I returned home, there was an email waiting for me. I hadn't dated in quite some time. Between raising a 2 year old, working full-time, and going to school full-time it just wasn't in the schedule. We ended up meeting and well, the rest is history.
When I am not busy planning the wedding or spending time with my family, I enjoy reading (anything by Nicholas Sparks), walking, shopping, cooking and pretty much anything outdoors.
I am very super excited to see my wedding inspiration come to life!